CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

exhausted.




hello everyone.
its a stay-home-and-do kuih day for me today. haha!
i was with my mum in e kitchen for the whole day today.
we baked cookies =D
yesterday went out to marina with norra and ain darlings!
ain bought shoe while i and norra jus window shopped..
as usual, we laugh and talk crap! hahaha!
end the day with our all time favourite= starbucks!! weeeeee!
ain darling had already uploaded our pix jus now..
aniways, tmr is me and dan's one month!! it felt so fast la.
he's been a great boyfren to me, got to admit i hurt him couple of times, but not intentionally uh..and yet, he had not once scolded me or hurt me..sweethart!
so..i thought of making him something instead of buying cus i like to do stuffs, i love to draw..i did drew sometin fer him(pic above)..so issit a good or bad idea? hmm..
the thing is..im shortage of time.
ah!nvm, i'll think of sometin..
okay, lovers in love, happy loving but nv stop expanding your circle of friends =D
huggies,
Riha

0 comments: