CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

ANJOWAYS HEART


LOVE LOVE KAN =)



hanyo!
saturdae 18th to zouk.
sundae 19th jln raya wif beloved family.
mondae working. bibi book in. so the only time i gt to meet him is in the club! harr!!
oh yar. my bibi gt in fire fighter! yeassh sar! oh gosh! talking abt him started to miss him already so much =( grrrhh!
his my drug tat keeping me alife. another word can i call him my extacy??!!
stars represent him to me. alot connecting abt stars tat actually bring us back together or even remind us of each other. =) like a star like a star....

im wearing a silver star necklace just to keep him close/near me.
oh! refresh of the unforgettable things and sacrifices tat bibi done...awww...
we have been together for more den 2 years. we called each other anjoways.
actually the meaning of anjoways is just Azli n Joan OWAYS. A & J OWAYS? get it? simple yet meaningful harr...heh heh! =)

we shared our bad times, sweet moments together and had gone through all the hard times and still staying very strongly hand in hand! cheh! haha! till todae im still very so in love wif him... yeash i am!!
I wanna thank him for taking care of me. protect me n showered me wif his serrweet love!
a warm care n so very confi n wil NEVA FORGET! that he would wait for me eventhough his tired, fallen sick,very farking high fever, raining heavily or even farking hot weather he will just nv fail to fetch me and send me back home safely... ehk? u think no big deal? hello! aljunied to yew tee again n again hor!!.. sick tired n farking cold or hot! dun noe the distance how far? check it out on the map aik.. ppl call JJ SIA! JALAN JAUH! HOHO! harr.. n nt a single complaint that i ever receive. im having the happiness that a girl would ever dream for! =) oh hunneeyy... im lucky to have u taking care of me bibi!
i love you and thank you love... =)
aniwae our 2 years we celebrate it at bangkok together! woooohooo!
am looking forward for the bali trip fer now...
weee!! ok frensss... tats all abt it todae...
teng teng teng...
will update soon ok!
taking care humans!
stay happy stay loving loving...

ps. loving my aijoriida bebs n missing very strongly my AZLI BIBI!!


hot n super spicy chilly love from
Joan Beltrisya... <333
panasss...
aduhhhh...
muuuwahs!




0 comments: