CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Lurve is all arnd the werls.......



hey ppl...haiss y du i alwaes failed in luve...it's already the 3rd time i went thru tis stupid relationship.Why cant i simply be like my other gf's. i envy them alot!!!like seriously alot...Their relationship are not perfect but they are strong to hold their relationship. n storng enuf to face any consequences.YES ppl feelings du fade.But they tried their best not to tink about it. But me??i follow what my mind saes,but not my heart..n yet ive regretted..like wadda fark kan??!!!ENVYENVY them alot....fer eg.JOAN-shes super duper LOYAL to the bf alot..she never du wat the bf dun wan her to du.Instead she stood rite ther n bear wit the bf..how strong ryt!!DAMN!!! NORRA-shes a sweet sweet gf..An innocent one indeed!bf sae NO CLUB!!!n she sae OKAY!!w/o any arguements.Altho how hard we psycho her,she will stil "CANOT HABIL DONCH LET!!" awww soo sweet....she hav never played bhind the bf b4...RIHA-shes a a strong2 gf..very brave..she will tell the bf wher she goes..wit whu she went..and no secret btwn them 2..how cute!!HOW sweet are they...n yet their feelins wun fade twards their bf...They alwaes du have time fer each other..=))as fer me!!!?? no werds can describe...hahah....sux!!!hehe... im born to be single...n mingle arnd... jus not my time yet.... n fer my GFS i wish them the bestest of luck in their relationship... i love u alot pretty ppl..n im attached to u AIJORIIDA!!!muackkkss!!!!lotes n lots of luve frem me......

AIEEN.....

0 comments: