CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

packed timetable!!



im in! im in! im actually posting an entry!

okay, life been pretty busy these days.

assignments and projects are piling up.

well, its common in design school and im so used to it la.

love life is doing pretty well, boyfriend in the army.

and i told him i'll behave wich i did okay.

girlfrens, need to be updated! i miss them much..

its sad that workload are taking over my timetable and tt i got no time fer my darlings.

but we did hang out recently.

we were lepaking at taka frm 11pm till 2am.

we laugh like we alwaes do!

omg! my girls are my everitin!!!!

ohya ohya, boyfren's befdae is coming!

im so gonna buy him the _____________!!! secret la!

manerla tau die bace blog or his frens bace...da tk surprise anti!!

ok, gtg...class is starting anytime now!

its my presentation todae, wish me luck!!
PS:im so inlove with adidas!!!

0 comments: