CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

BURPPSS!!!!!
































Yest i had a lot alot of fun..With my fam & friends... Ferst went to have dinner with fam at CCK Park..oh gawd the food is superbly delicious..i ate alot.. but my shit still haven cum out..MACAM MANER TAK GEMOK AIINNN???!!!hahaha.... Guess wat we had?? we ordered kangkong belacan,black pepper crab,cereal prawn,tom yam soup,groupa fish sweet&sour,otak2,satay and lastly LONGAN drink!!hmmmm yummeh!!! BURRRPPP!!!! i burp alot yest.. Actuali it was an advance bdae treat frm my sis for me and DADDY!!!! happy birthday my MR LIFEGUARD!!!love you load!! i guess by now u r already 51/52 ryt??sorry father i 4got ur age..hehe... Then after that proceed to mit SEENA.. went karaoke at chinatown wit her and her cussins and frens..My ferst OUTS with them... DAH KAMCHENG HO!!!hahah... they r gr8 ppl...=))..ESP to NINa thanks alot fer the treats..appreciated..=)).. Then off to CHILLIES..oh gawd tat was like my ferst time ther..and guess wat!!??alot of indian...the song not bad but the crowd!!! cannot make it uh.. Cannot cuci mater sumore..haha...and it was hot inside..i was like SAUNA(ing) inside..hehe..but overall i had gr8 fun...Not too bad i guess.. But the after party spoilt my day..After nowin sumting which i relli don wanna noe..Its an inside story.. Aijoriida i tell u guys soon..=)) Missh the Aijoriida...Muacks... ive uploaded sum yest pic..NJOY!!!!

0 comments: