CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

STRESS!!



its been so long!

and guess what i've been doin?

nothing fun! i've been slping late and waking up early everyday.

for wad? jus to do my projectSss!!

OMG! submission is in 2 weeks time and ders still lots need to be done.

this sem is so tough.. i've got like more than 10 submissions la!

my weekends were burnt like continuously fer the past few weeks.

but lucky i stayed at skul til 10 ystd and i one workload is down! weeeee!!

interior design is seriously tough but at the same time fun.

including last sem, 4 of my frens quited.

pls pls pls, im so hoping tt im not gonna be one of em.

oh god, i need strength. and patience too.

aniwae, aijoriida darlings, sorry fer nt updating anitin wit u bebs.

sorry fer not calling or goin out wit you bebs.

and to my dan, thanks so much fer being so understanding.

and he's been always there fer me.

i love my aijoriida and dan!

haha!

ok go!


0 comments: