CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

One word:Happy! 1.because its holiday and my critic went well which marks a very good closing to my first year. 2.because its been more than half a yr that im with my precious Dan and im still falling -deeply deeper than deep- in love with him. 3.because there'll be no more eyebags, i cn sleep fer as long as i want. 4. because i've gotten rid of my spilt ends. 5.because my lovely sis bought fer me jeans frm zara. haha. 6. okay, this is big..because i think im ready to tell my mum about dan. omg! see how la. im still considering. aniwaes, im planning to compile drawings and sketches and scribbles of me and dan into a book. he likes the idea which motivates me alot. so, i've started and the ferst two pages are potrait of us(which so doesn look like us coz im not good at real life drawing. haha) and also drawing of our name. cn you see it? its Riha LOVE danial. found it? okay la..happy searching, enjoys ppl! muax!!

0 comments: