CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Life

My life is a mess. Everything turn out ugly. How i wish it wont happen.....
Life have been kinda different.. its wierd but i wish for the best now. im praying every single nite to god for strenght, thou life have been kinda hard and tough for me.. but, life have to move on. Honestly i feel kinda empty. Lost and confuse. But im trying very hard to go on with life. haiss.. you may think its easy but deep inside no one noes wat i've gone thru. And i rather not showing it as it just suffer me more. i wish i'll never know. My life teach me something very important, tat is sometime in life u better not need to plan or think wat's ahead in future. Coz disappointment is all u see. Anyway, i still wish beautiful future is wanting to meet me ahead...... And im sorry for everything my lovely gfs and to you too. im not blaming anyone else for tis. Well, thanks gfs for always being there for me whenever i need u. i appreciate alot. And thanks to you too for all the love u have given me and made me feel happy. All i want is happiness. i'll always remember u forever. And i'll treasure all the beautiful memories. Goodluck in everything u do.
Take care. -Norra



0 comments: