CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

rihadani <3

How time flies. Its gonna be a year real real soon. There's so much i wish to tell you but i cnt get myself to do it. Guess im one egoistic gf uh? haha! Aniways, nutin much actually, just wish you know how greatful and lucky i am to be with you and to be loved by you. I mean, i nv had a guy who nv fails to open the door for me, to pull the chair for me, to send me home and to even cut my chicken chop into small pieces just so that it will be easier for me to eat. Omg how much haf i been pampered by you. Nv haf i been blessed with a guy like you. So guess those past heartbrokens were planned by god which lead me to you. I shall say it now, i am happy and thrilled to be heartbroken over n over again since those hurting stuffs lead me to you. Its really working out, you and me. And its working out real good. And lastly, riha loves you danial. Thx for everything. muax!

The other part of me is him, my beloved precious dani =D

0 comments: