CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

hey ppl...below is sum of the picha taken yest..went townin wit the girls...one missing in action(NORRA)haha..too bad she hav to werk on tat dae..niwae its a las min plan also... we had fun...altho it was a las min n a short2 trip we had fun..we luff al the way..wif how stupid nonsense joan n riha reacted...they r soooo retarded unlike me..im cool...=)) hahahahaha....aniwae i cant get to slep.all thanks to him fer wakin me up!! sae wanted to call me back n i waited.. n guess wat at arnd 6am den he called me...urrgghhhh nevamind aniwae its his bdae todae..happy bdae fren!wish u all the best of luck..=)) haha...hmm i wana slip but i cant!!!help... later on im headin to tanjong pagar to get my hair done by SEENA cousins...he gona highlite my hair red.. Hope it turns out guud..if not im gona break his leg..ahaha...=p.. haishh life is gettin veryyy silent n boredoms strikes!dammit... i jus cant wait fer zouk out... lets party all the way n lets get wasted..

0 comments: