CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

ILY danial <3




Precious precious love of mine, danial. Funny, things turn out to be. Thinking of the moment from wich we are total stranger till the moment we started dating, its so miracle-kind-of-love story. I mean, he's been coming down to my area everydae fer 5 yrs fer soccer training but der was not even once i bumped into him.Weird. I noe. And then miracle strike when we started to get closer. He's actually my gf's ex's fren. complicated kn! haha. We got even closer..and tada! we are hooked! Its been months since we are together and he's been very very nice frem the very ferst dae. He's so understanding and patient. Seriously, he captured my heart. Im a person of nonsense but he still put up wit it. He has been tolerating all my bullshits and stoopid attitude. One word, he's PERFECT. Lately, everytin is goin on smoothly, jus the wae we wanted. No much story since he's in the army. Not to boast, but my baby's in pes A and im so proud of him! Danni's befdae jus passed and i bought him G-Shock watch wich he wanted. He's been worrying about me recently cus i've been goin out and all but i've promised him tt i'll behave. Its totally understood fer him to be paranoid cus he's in der and im out here. Im really trying to be the best gf cus tts wad he deserve. I've been cutting down on my outings and guys' contacts. I did these things which many might sae its stoopid, jus fer his sake. I dun wan him to worry bout me. And guess wad? Its been progressing..he is beginning to trust me more and he's no longer feeling worry bout me as much as before. I love it when things change fer the better. And one more thing i told to myself.. he shall be the last. Honestly, i've never been thinking about having a relationship wich will last till marriage life but he's the first that makes me see the future. I tell you,its gonna be bright and colourful. Its the ferst time in my entire life, tt im able to imagine my boifren being my husband. I think its a sign that we'll last. well, i hope so! haha..

0 comments: